Latest from Twitter
- RT @TravelMole: Strikes to close seven Scottish airports https://t.co/UfWLg4Q9xB
- Eurostar disruption: Tuesday 2nd July and Wednesday the 3rd July, trains 9036 and 9053 are cancelled. Please check before you travel.
- British Airways announces new World Traveller Plus amenities. https://t.co/SgrUurPC6g
- British Airways increases winter frequencies between Scotland and London Heathrow.
- Virgin Atlantic expands flyBe codeshare from June 2019 ✈ https://t.co/MotRV8cFUs
- Eurostar is advising, that due to the hot temperatures, they would like to encourage you to bring plenty of fluids.… https://t.co/A2R4cePBRM
- Brussels Airlines are commencing to Bristol - Brussels from the 1st September. The daily service will run until the… https://t.co/NyIaHYMCpa
- Guests travelling to Tanzania. From the 1st June, all plastic carrier bags will be prohibited in Tanzania.
- Virgin Atlantic will join the corporate loyalty programme of Air France, KLM and several airline partners, known as… https://t.co/hYud1ToinT
- TAP Air Portugal is obliged to inform passengers that according to the IATA Resolution 830d, from 1st of June 2019… https://t.co/KIxJlPvqdI