Latest from Twitter
- Cobalt Air has ceased operations with all flights cancelled. Passengers are advised to contact their credit card provider or Travel Agent.
- Rail Update: Services cancelled between Paddington and Slough due to cable damage on Tuesday night. Trains between… https://t.co/YaEN9pJ3EH
- Flights cancelled and four airports in Florida closed due to Hurricane Michael.
- South Western Railway Strike: Workers planning to strike between 23rd October and 24th November. Strikes planned fo… https://t.co/y5wNsEXv4j
- Rail Update: Chiltern Railways amending timetable between 7th October and 15th December due to leaves on the tracks… https://t.co/Snh8CXdWol
- Primera Air has entered administration and ceased all operations with immediate effect.
- Airport Strike: Workers at over 40 airports worldwide are planning to strike on 2nd October.
- Ryanair Update: Ryanair have cancelled 190 flights this Friday 28th September due to cabin crew strikes in six coun… https://t.co/L93s7OkykK
- London Underground strike to go ahead on the Piccadilly line for 48 hrs from 12pm today (Weds) and for 5 hrs from 20:30 on Friday.
- Flights cancelled in and out of Dublin Airport due to Storm Ali. Aer Lingus, British Airways and KLM have all cance… https://t.co/yHUoo6deql