British Airways Gatwick Terminal Move
British Airways will be moving to the South Terminal at London Gatwick Airport, from 25th January 2017.
Customers can check in at Zone A and C and the zones will feature 29 check-in desks, in addition to 12 self service bag drops.
The British Airways lounge will one on 25th January. Customers travelling with British Airways before this date through the South Terminal will be able to use the No.1 Lounge.
The brand new lounge in the South Terminal will include the following features:
- 477 seats, 40% larger than the North Terminal lounge
- A separate First lounge with upgraded seating, finishes and lighting
- Floor to ceiling windows offering fantastic views of the runway
- A beautifully curved staircase overlooking the main lounge
- Full kitchen facilities in both lounges