CRUZEX – Update 15th August

While we continue to wait for the Brazilian Air Force authorities to approve or reject our request to spend time on-base at Natal, the deadline approaches where we have to decide of the tour goes ahead.

We know that some of you are delaying booking until the decision is known, equally we know from previous experience that military authorities are notorious for taking their time. It could be that they confirm after our go/no go deadline in September which, is when we have to commit financially to the hotels and airlines. Should this be the case, we will stand outside the base to take photo’s.

Rather than miss-out on seeing a wide range of fighter types from around South America, you may wish to confirm your booking based on our update.